This assignment serves to further expand your knowledge of contemporary issues from your local community to a national level (Building trust with Law Enforcement and the Community). Your PowerPoint provided a background for the issue or program you researched locally.
The annotated bibliography serves to provide a broader resource base for your final paper by requiring research that is applicable to national programs similar to the one you have researched.
As you expand your topic to a broader audience and develop expertise on the subject matter, you must naturally identify additional resources that provide you with the ability to inform others and to make determinations that support your thesis. Thus, from a local issue to a larger issue, your sources of information will necessarily increase. This assignment provides the opportunity to extend your learning by researching scholarly articles to evaluate and summarize key sources for your final paper.
In an annotated bibliography you will evaluate and review your sources assessing those containing critical support for your work. By reviewing relevant research, you will also identify experts in the field, integrate collaborative insights from different disciplines, and review opposing viewpoints. The annotated bibliography should address the major components of your final project.
The dissertation is a maximum of 20,000 words excluding the literature review and bibliography. I have set the page level to 75 to include the literature review, bibliography etc. The citation style is the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) The font style is Arial .
Click on the ‘Order Now’ button and your order will be delivered ASAP.
This is a Phd Level literature chapter and is the first chapter that sets the scene for other to come. This chapter must focus on Theorising Mobilities. I have attempted this chapter twice before but it still requires a lot of work.
The supervisor suggests that i focus on forms of mobility such as labour mobility and does not want me to do this. Instead, a focus on Mobility Theories is required with a special focus on the work of Peter Adey and the Mobilities Journal. The supervisor states “You do need to get to grips with the wider theoretical perspective that is ‘mobilities’ and not social mobility or labour mobility.You really need to engage with the work by Peter Adey and the Mobilities journal as I said before. You still focus too much on migration and this chapter needs to be about Theorising Mobilities and how this helps to conceptualise your own work”.
In the chapter that i will sent upon request, you will find track changed amendments and comments. These have been done by the supervisor. This will ease it up a little. Your contribution is required by integrating new material and adding to the chapter, specifically focusing on Mobility theories. The last part of the chapter (framework) can be left blank as I will write this. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Click on the button below and your order will be delivered ASAP.
4. The growth of the installed bases of the automobiles in Europe from 1950-1990 is according to Schilling the result of
5. What is not mentioned by Schilling as a “first mover advantage” ?
6. Innovation Potential management has _______ areas
7. Which one is the degree of Novelty?
a) Incremental Innovation.
b) Radical Innovation
c) Systemic Innovation
d) All of the above
Click on the below ‘Order Now’ button and your customized answer to the questions will be delivered ASAP.
Thesis statement: Schools should take a more proactive approach to security and the safety of the students, and current legislation and liberal agendas impede progress in securing our schools.
- When parents and students visit campuses, what questions should they ask?
- What kind of security system does the school provide?
- How far is the Police Station from campus?
- How many security guards does the campus provide per day?
- What are the duty hours for security personnel?
- What crime statistics should parents and students request from school before arriving?
- Jeanne Clery Act
- Is the school required by law to provide crime statistics?
- Where can you find the campus safety statistics?
- Is the Campus Safety department being proactive?
- What preventive measures work better for students to stay safe on campus?
- Student should not be allowed to walk alone after dusk
- The Campus should increase security
- The Campus should increase lighting
- The School should provide shuttle services
- Campus Security Legislation
- Current legislation
- Proposed legislation
- Bipartisan Campus Accountability and Safety Act
- Establishes New Campus Resources and Support Services for Student Survivors
- Ensures minimum training standards for on campus personnel
- New historic transparency requirements
- Increases campus accountability and coordination with law enforcement
- Establishes enforceable Title IX penalties and stiffer penalties for Clery Act violations
Click on the ‘Order Now’ button below and your customized order will be delivered ASAP. Do not hesitate to contact us.
I need the case for the cousre marketing and international business
I need the project about samsung company
Highlight of the country
Talk about the branch in UAE – Dubai
Mission and vision for the company
Strategy choices for marketing business
International business SWOT
Click on the button below and wait for your paper to be delivered in 24 hours period
i need the case for the cousre marketing and international business
please solve the case study and make point slides according to the following:
case summary highlights marketing and international business choice SWOT Recommendations
I need the power point slids to be professional, interesting and interactive for 5 to 7 minutes….
from a modern view/perspective, summarize the concept of light
Do you think our solar system is unique? Discuss differences and similarities between observed extrasolar planetary systems and our solar system. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. All sources used, including textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations
Explore the details of a few solar system-related accomplishments. Evaluate the main accomplishments of the Voyager, Galileo and Cassini missions.