Using the survey that you developed in Unit III, choose 10 people in your organization to respond to the survey. If you do not have personnel in your organization to respond or you do not get a favorable response, then you may create fictitious people to conduct the survey. Before disseminating the surveys, please pre-code the data.
Perform the following:
1. Create a data file using an Excel worksheet.
2. Compute descriptive statistics for the variable(s), and explain the measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion that are most appropriate for your study. Refer to the procedure for computing description statistics.
3. Create a pie chart with percentages.
4. Compute a frequency table and histogram for each variable.
5. Decide which measures of central tendency, spread, and graphical display would be most appropriate for the study. Write a one-to two-page paper explaining how the data will be analyzed. This section should begin with a brief introduction to the section and a description of the problem. You must also explain how the data will be coded and edited. Provide justification for the descriptive statistics that will be employed in the study. You will only need to submit the paper for this assignment. Please do not include data, results, or graphical displays.
Statement on confidentiality- This is the survey in Unit III
The customers are not supposed to give their personal identification details in the questionnaire forms provided. The only requirement is feeling their response. The questionnaire have two parts whereby part 1 is open ended question. Customers are supposed to give their response that is not more than fifty words per question. On part 2, customers are supposed to respond on either “Yes” or “No”.
Part 1: Open ended question
1. What good will be provided?
2. What services would be offered in the market?
Part 2: Answering “Yes” or “No” on the following questions
3. Do you understand customer behavior and culture in the region?
4. Do you know the target of the goods and services provided?
5. Do you understand the competitor?
6. Do you know the competitor are the buyers in market have a great market share?
7. Do you understand product and services that competitors offers?
8. Do you know the relationship of products and services with that of competitors?
9. Do you have knowledge on market entry?
10. Do you have information regarding the similar product as stated in Part 1 in the market?