1. According to Ross, et al, identify and describe the 3 necessary foundations on which to build an effective enterprise architecture. Please support your answer with research, examples and supporting discussion.
2. Identify 3 conversation strategies used to communicate architectural models.
3. Identify 3 propositions concerning enterprise architecture that were derived from a series of case studies by Lankhorst et al.
4. Identify and describe three ‘ways of working’
5. Identify and describe two internal drivers and two external drivers on which to build the enterprise architecture.
Hi! the project could be either creative writing essay or a powerpoint
Instructions for amendment final project:
1. Be familiar with all 27 amendments and choose one that is personally relevant to you;
2. Research and outline the amendment;
3. Present your findings in a creative and interesting way;
4. “A+” responses show that you definitely know the material you are discussing, you are able to easily explain why the amendment research is important to you, and you make a positive contribution to knowledge about constitutional rights for everyday people with useful information.
5. “B” responses show that you know something about some of what you are sharing, and provides examples and explanations that everyday people would understand regarding constitutional rights.
6. Answers that need revision simply repeat information easily found on Wikipedia and opinion based websites or blogs, or fail to provide useful information for everyday people about constitutional rights.
Select your favorite product made from a global organization. Provide a brief description of the product and the organization that develops the product. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the product sold internationally? What would be the advantages and disadvantages if the product were sold solely in the United States? How would you feel if the product were sold internationally only?
The paper must be 500-1000 words in length.
The paper is consistent with APA formatting guidelines and meets course-level requirements. Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page. Paragraph and sentence transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper. Sentences are complete, clear, and concise. Rules of grammar and usage are followed including spelling and punctuation.
The term churn is very important to managers in the cellular phones business. Churning occurs when a customer stops using one company’s services and switches to another company’s services. Obviously managers try to keep churning to a minimum, not only by offering the best possible services, but by taking step to stop churning before it occurs. For example, if a company learn that customers tend to churn at the end of their two-year contract, they could offer customer incentive to stay a month or two before the end of their two-year contract. The file C03_or.xlsx contains data on over 2000 customers of a particular cellular phone company. Each row contains the activity of a particular customer for a given time period, and the last column indicates whether the customer churned during this time period. Use the tools in this chapter (and possibly the previous chapter) to learn (1) how these variables are distributed (2) How the variables in Column B-R are related to each other and (3) how the variable in column B-R are related to the churn variable in column S. write a short report of your finding, including and recommendation you would make to the company to reduce churn.
Click on the link below and go over the entire video. Write one page reflection paper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iIh5YYDR2o font size 9.0 Please use your own words. FREE PLAGIARISM Thank you
Planning For the Future (Part II)This assignment picks up from where your assignment in Unit VI left off. Using your Unit VI assignment, add an additional section to your PowerPoint presentation. In this new section, include:
the basic features of a life insurance contract and their purpose,
definitions of insured, the owner, and the beneficiary,
explanation of the insured’s rights when ending a cash value life insurance policy,
explanation of the effect of an insured’s suicide on the insurer’s duty to pay proceeds,
description of the insured’s right to borrow a policy’s cash value
the five different ways a beneficiary may take proceeds after the insured’s death, and
Explanation of extra-cost options and why some are more valuable than others.
This new section should include at least 10 more slides. Make sure to update your reference slide to include any additional resources.
After you have finished Unit 12, begin this assignment, which is worth 5% of your grade.
Download Assignment 4 (PDF or Word) and save it on your system.
Use this assignment drop box to submit your assignment as a single PDF. Do not submit your assignment by email. If you are unable to use the online drop box, make alternative arrangements with your academic expert.
Note: If you have any problems contact your academic expert.
Need assistance with this?