Assignment 2: Intrapreneurship Plan
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
From Assignment 1, select one (1) of your proposed business actions and create an intrapreneurship plan. Remember, intrapreneurship refers to the process of promoting innovation within your workplace. You might want to review Chapter 6 for more details about intrapreneurship and creativity. The idea is to create a “business plan” to promote your idea to your supervisor.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe in what way your proposed business action is an innovative idea.
- Tip: Remember, this is your idea, and you need to be precise in your proposal to obtain your supervisor’s support.
- Explain why you think this idea will benefit the business in terms of return of investment (ROI).
- Tip: Check Chapter 6, pages 183-184. Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Prepare a plan to present your idea to your supervisor covering the following items:
- Create a vision of your idea that explains the value to the company.
- Assess the resources needed (e.g., financial, human resources, machinery, logistic, etc.) to execute your idea.
- Assess potential interdepartmental and / or interoganizational relationships needed to complete your proposal. Explain and support your reasons.
- Propose a potential timeline for completion.
- Tip: How long do you think you will need to implement this idea?
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Learning Resources Center (LRC) / Strayer databases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze business plans based on an analysis of domestic and global operating environments, market dynamics, and electronic and internal capabilities.
- Evaluate the different forms of business ownership to determine the optimal structure in different scenarios and the process for a business start-up.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.
Need assistance with this?