SMART = Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Based
CHIPSET DESIGN TEAM
Qualcomm has built a 30-year history of success by understanding, addressing and often anticipating the changing needs of the global market for wireless telecommunications products and services. Billions, maybe trillions, of times a day, consumers around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm — from the smartphones in their pockets and the tablets on their coffee tables to wireless modems in their briefcases or navigation systems in their cars
Write down your business goal in the space below.
Use the questions below to determine if your business goal adheres to the SMART methodology.
- Is your goal specific? (A specific goal should clearly state what you want to accomplish, why it is an important goal, and how you intend to accomplish the goal.)
- Is your goal measurable? (Measurable goal should include a plan with targets and milestones that you can use to make sure you’re moving in the right direction.)
- Is your goal attainable? (An attainable goal should be realistic and include a plan that breaks your overall goal down into smaller, manageable action steps that use the time and resources available to you within the timeline you’ve set.)
- Is your goal relevant? (A relevant goal should make sense when measured against your business model, mission statement, market, client base and industry.)
- Is your goal time-based? (A time-based goal is limited by a defined period of time and includes a specific timeline for each step of the process.)Need assistance with this?