Writer Answer both of the following questions with a paragraph.
1. Describe your ministry experience over that last three years.
(Career Development and Counseling)
(Clinical Pastoral Care (CPE) Program Intern Chaplain at Nemours Children Hospital
2. What is your understanding of Missional Christianity?
ONLY ONE PAGE
WRITER: MAKE SURE YOU DO 10 FULL PAGES FOR THE BELOW – FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN FULL DETAIL
Read The Shaping of Things to Come: Innovation and Mission for the 21st Century Church by Michael Frost and Alan Hirsch. A 10-page interactive paper that interacts, reflects, and responds with the author. You should NOT merely repeat what the author says.
President, Teet’s Counseling and Resource Network, LLC, Wilmington, DE, 2007-present
Responsible for evaluating organizational structure and effectiveness, establishing goals, and implementing counseling and education policies and programming
Provide group, individual, and family counseling, including career, academic, crisis and trauma, addictions, abuse, mental health disorders, suicide, and more
Helped develop tracking system for clients and case management
Manage the organization and oversee business development, budget and fundraising
Evaluate and manage first reports
Provide professional coaching and counseling to enhance employee productivity
Director of Counseling Ministry, Greater Jerusalem Baptist Church, Philadelphia, PA, 2006-present
Conduct worship services and Bible study
Provide individual and group counsel
Oversee religious education programs, such as Sunday school and youth groups
Visit and provide spiritual guidance and care to hospitalized members and/or their family members
Promote attendance at religious services, retreats and conferences
Advise leaders at all levels regarding morale, ethics and spiritual well-being
Talent Curve – Professional Counselor and Advisor
• Provide academic, career and personal counseling to new students and returning students.
• Develop and facilitate a variety of workshops to promote career planning, personal and professional development, emotional intelligence and more.
• Administer and interpret a variety of assessments and share strategies to develop areas needing improvement.
• Demonstrate various counseling theories to support educational, career and personal goals.