Answer the questions below according to the instructions given. Please note that responses to BOTH questions must be included in the same submission in order for your examination to be graded; otherwise, it will be returned to you for revision.
1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
For the purpose of this examination, sport is defined as “an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment without a predetermined outcome.” If you choose to explain why a certain sport is your favorite, please ensure that the chosen sport fits this definition.
Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits.
Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.
Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life.
2. Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a formal letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building maintenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby business). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need.
Please note that a form letter or a template cannot be used in constructing your response to question When a form letter or template is used, you are giving little to no thought to wording or formatting, and you are not actually creating your own complaint; you are simply filling in the blanks of someone else’s work.
Ask yourself these questions after you answer the questions for your exam.
Is my composition three to five paragraphs long? (It must include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.)
Did I select a topic for my composition from the list given in the instructions?
Did I fully expand on the topic I selected for my composition? (Example: If you selected to describe a memorable day, you should only describe ONE day.)
Does my letter include a complaint?
Did I include all parts of a business letter? (This includes a signature! You can use a different font to indicate your signature.)
Is my letter written in full-block style?
Did I answer both questions on my own, without help from the internet?
Are both answers saved in one document?
Is my work saved as a Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format?
- Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
- Discuss its CRJ/Correctional system, what you like and don’t like about it, comparing and contrasting it with ours.
- Discuss the financial inclusion through Islamic fintech: adapting to the new normal era.
- Write a research paper on eating disorders and sexual abuse.
- What problems and/or opportunities are presented for a brokerage based on the type of agency?
- Discuss how you believe a 60 seconds elevator speech can become an effective tool to advocate for support at decreasing healthcare disparities such as postpartum depression?
- Write a comparison between water purification systems.
- Is the mentoring language and Cognitive Coaching strategies new to you?
- Discuss and assess the corporate currency position (separately of the company and of the planned subsidiary).
- What are the sample characteristics (in terms of gender, age, geographic location etc.).