*Make this sound like a personal experience*
This week you were asked to test your skills in using the Mentoring Language, reflect with your peers how that experience went for you by answering some or all of the following questions:
Is the mentoring language and Cognitive Coaching strategies new to you?
If yes, how did change your approach to having a conversation with the person, your communication overall and your thinking while you were having this type of conversation?
Do you feel it hindered or helped the conversation?
If no, was this a good review? How often do you use these techniques what are the pitfalls and what are the benefits?
What recommendations or resources are helpful in communicating with those you are mentoring?
- Write an essay on the topic of allocating police funding and how it can help keep our communities safe.
- Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
- Discuss its CRJ/Correctional system, what you like and don’t like about it, comparing and contrasting it with ours.
- Discuss the financial inclusion through Islamic fintech: adapting to the new normal era.
- Write a research paper on eating disorders and sexual abuse.
- What problems and/or opportunities are presented for a brokerage based on the type of agency?
- Discuss how you believe a 60 seconds elevator speech can become an effective tool to advocate for support at decreasing healthcare disparities such as postpartum depression?
- Write a comparison between water purification systems.
- Is the mentoring language and Cognitive Coaching strategies new to you?
- Discuss and assess the corporate currency position (separately of the company and of the planned subsidiary).