- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different types of organizational structures including the reasons underpinning them.
- Analyze connections between organizational strategy, revenue generation, products, services, and customers.
- Analyze external factors and trends impacting organizations.
- Assess current organizational priorities and the associated issues and causes.
- Explain how people’s practices impact organizational systems and structures.
- Evaluate the scale of technology within organizations and how it impacts work.
- Discuss key themes that currently shape the work of an area of people practice and how these impact the provision of people solutions.
- Interpret theories and models which examine organizational and human behavior.
- Evaluate the drivers for change and basic models for how these changes are experienced.
- Explain how to build diversity and inclusion into your work in order to build a positive culture.
- Assess how people’s practices impact organizational culture and behavior.
- Assess the importance of well-being at work and the different factors which impact well-being.
- Critically evaluate the relationship between the employee lifecycle and your work.
- Assess how people’s practice connects with other areas of an organization and supports wider people and organizational strategies.
- Discuss processes for consulting and engaging with internal customers to understand their needs.
- Explain the key components of planning strategies for ensuring that projects are delivered in line with customer requirements
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post 5CO01: Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different types of organizational structures including the reasons underpinning them: Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice Assignment, CIPD, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.