You are required to research an area within the scope of child protection and critically analyse the findings in terms of the impact on children’s health and well being. Reference must be made to Children First Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children 2011. This project is in two parts.
Performance Criteria Section 1:
Detailed Introduction and Background Information
- An introduction to your project
- Definition of the main forms of child abuse.
Signs and Symptoms of Child Abuse
- Choose one form of child abuse and discuss in detail including:
- Rational of choice
- Signs of child abuse
- Symptoms of child abuse
- Clear and appropriate use of research on child protection in Ireland
Section 2- Research a case study that highlights a specific incidence of abuse experienced by a child.
Performance Criteria Section 2:
- Findings critically analysed
- Evidence of links between theory and practice
Conclusions and Recommendations
- Integrated description/overall evaluation in all domains of development
- Overall conclusion and recommendations
- Include sample report form
- Outline plan for implementation of recommendations
- Evidence of personal learning
- Use of current legislation for support
- Use of guidelines for support
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post 6N1945: You are required to research an area within the scope of child protection and critically analyse the findings in terms of the impact on children’s health: Childhood Social, Legal and Health Studies Assignment, PC, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.