Analyze one theme or characteristic in one work we have read, or the same theme or characteristic between different works we have read. The idea of analysis (with details below) is to find something to pick apart within a work, make a claim about it, then proceed to show examples through summary of scenes. You will use quoting from the works themselves as needed.
- What has COVID-19 exposed as the current system limitations, and what are the future transportation management goals?
- Analyze one theme or characteristic in one work we have read, or the same theme or characteristic between different works we have read.
- Explain why white-collar crime has damaging social and physical costs. Why do these costs often outnumber the costs of traditional street crime?
- Prove that an economic success or technological change makes the greatest innovative film.
- consider the Air Force and a sister service component of your choosing and explain two capabilities that exist in both and why retaining these duplicated capabilities in both services enhances joint operations and preserves service competencies.
- Discuss on Symbolism of Stairs in Social Class
- Write a summary paper on George Washington
- Write a recipe on oven baked macaroni and cheese
- Define a concept or a word
- What has led you to define family in the way that you do (e.g., your own family experience, media, friends, other social institutions)?