The COVID-19 pandemic poses a significant challenge for the future of global mobility and amplifies a number of trends already challenging our understanding of global staffing arrangements
Collins & Sheeran (2020 : 78)
What are the implications for the IHRM function in MNEs, in rethinking the use of global teams, virtual collaboration, international assignments and flexible working arrangements, in the current and post-pandemic business environment?
Whilst this is not an exhaustive list, you may wish to consider the following :
- Has there been an increase or decrease in number of international assignments and what are the implications of this?
- What are the alternatives to managing international locations and workforces – locally, remotely and internationally?
- Are there training implications / requirements, based on changes to managing an international workforce in current and post pandemic times?
- Are there any changes in expectations of existing expats, working internationally?
- What are the implications for employees and employers in relation to flexible working arrangements?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post BMG935: The COVID-19 pandemic poses a significant challenge for the future of global mobility and amplifies a number of trends: International Human Resource Management Report, UU, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.