THIS PAPER HAS BEEN DONE AT ESSAYLINK.NET; CONTACT US FOR A SOLUTION
Briefly any twenty of the following twenty-two questions. Be succinct. Clearly indicate which options you select, but do not rewrite the questions. Telegraphic style is acceptable here.
1. Which of the following is most true? Television is a (an):
c) interpersonal means of exchange
2. Which started in New York City in 1833?
a) Magna Carta
b) Martin Luther
c) Martin Luther King
d) Penny Press
e) First Amendment
3. What was the article of Marshall McLuhan’s The Mechanical Bride published
in 1952 and which pages did Dr. Bird discuss in class?
4. List three examples of press control and First Amendment limitations.
5. ( T/F) Feedback is a sender’s communication directly to the audience that
indicates whether the message is getting through.
(T/F) The Industrial Revolution followed the Information Age which began
in the late 1880s.
7. (T/F) In the first stage of mass communications intended meanings are
decoded by production specialists, such as a news team, a film company,
magazine staff, or a digital media team.
(Multiple Choice) Which of the following developed an early model
concerning the Accuracy Principal?
A.) Bird and Dennis
B.) Carey and Goldstein
C.) Weaver and Shannon
D.) McLuhan and Lacey
E.) Ferrari and Iacullo
Which below is not true? Most professional communicators tend
to assume that the majority in their audiences:
(A.) Has a limited attention span
(B.) Prefers to be entertained rather than enlightened
(C.) Quickly loses interest in any subject that makes intellectual
(D.) Is not multi-tasking at the same time.
(E.) All the above
GET ALL YOUR ACADEMIC HELP AT ESSAYLINK.NET