Based on your business proposed in Assignment 2, pitch your business and service offering to the client ‘HSEB Pty Ltd’, in the form of a written proposal (in 1500 words).
Your pitch to the client must include the following as a minimum:
• A company profile /background
• The price for each service you propose
• A proposed schedule indicating milestones or delivery dates
• Whether services are periodic or recurrent
• GST and other taxes
• Applicable insurances
• Intellectual property rights where relevant
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
Highest Satisfaction Rate
2. Service offerings
3. Objectives and deliverables
5. Professional fee/cost of services
6. Expenses to client
7. Liability/IP etc.
8. Sample client list (hypothetical)
9. Terms and conditions
Assignment 3 will be assessed on the following criteria, which carry equal weighting:
• Appropriately and adequately addressing the task;
• Demonstrated critical understanding of relevant unit references;
• Clearly demonstrated understanding of the structure and considerations of a small business
• Proposes realistic service offerings in response to brief
• Level of professionalism in presentation including use of recommended report structure, appropriate use and accuracy of language, spelling, grammar and editing, layout and format.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ?
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
The post COM203 Based on your business proposed in Assignment 2, pitch your business and service offering to the client ‘HSEB Pty Ltd: Short Business Plan ASSIGNMENT 3, MU appeared first on Singapore Assignment Help.