In your paper,
• Describe the workplace protocols in your current job for working with disabled co-workers, clients, and vendors.
• Identify solutions your workplace could adopt to support an inclusive workplace for disabled employees, clients, and vendors (i.e., bathrooms, parking spaces, braille for elevator buttons).
• Describe the resources that can be acquired for clients who are visually or hearing impaired.
• Locate three types of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) trainings (from the internet) to help educate administrators and employees about the needs of people with disabilities.
The Workplace Protocols for Disabled Workers, Clients, & Vendors paper:
• must be five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according toas outlined in the Writing Center’s resource.
• must include a separate title page with the following: o title of paper in bold font
▪ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o student’s name
o name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus) o course name and number o instructor’s name o due date
• must utilize academic voice. See theresource for additional • must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. o Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writingand refer to the Writing Center resources.
• must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
o Thetable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.