Discuss about a commentary paper on the rise of gas. pages 167 to 169.
When organizing your commentary, be sure to include an introduction, a brief explanation of the
issue, support for your argument (reasoning, evidence, examples, and observations), clarification,
and a conclusion.
For further samples of commentaries, see Is College Worth It? (525-28), The End of Identity
Politics (537-40), and Forget Shorter Showers (593-95).
Review the material in Chapter 11, Commentaries (pages 164-183), which instructs readers on
developing, organizing, and designing a commentary.
For this assignment, be sure to use MLA formattyped, double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch
margins, with title centered.
Grading Criteria Percent
- Discuss about the disconnects of Charleigh and browning’s lives.
- Write a cause and effect Toulmin argument essay from the Cause and Effect Toulmin Argument Thesis/Outline.
- Write an essay discussing the role of Carl Jung’s shadow and its role in The Lottery and Good Country People.
- Explain Descartes method in his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- Explain the nursing responsibilities of caring for a patient with head trauma or injury in one paragraph.
- Are electric vehicles better for the environment?
- Discuss The Negative and Positive Effects of the Pandemic on Medical Imaging.
- Discuss about a commentary paper on the rise of gas. pages 167 to 169.
- Write a paper arguing whether USA should pay reparations for climate change.
- Describe which homeland security/emergency management agencies would coordinate a response to an attack.