Question 1: Coaching Question
- Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation or one of your peers on the programme where you decide to use the GROW model as your framework and guide for this conversation.
Each participant to write a description on the session including:
- How session/conversation occurred, for example, was it arranged/ scheduled/agreed/ad-hoc.
- Time and Date of session.
- Location and situation.
- Topic and goal
- Questions/Discussion used/took place in the session (brief description)
- Outcome of session
- Anything else?
Each participant to write a reflection on your experience as a coach which should include the following:
- How you felt before/ during and after the session
- How the session went for you are as a coach (what went well or not so well)
- How you feel the session went from your coachee’s perspective
- How you felt the GROW structure worked for you.
- Feedback from your coachee and how this impacted you
- What observations/changes (if any) you would make to your next coaching session
Question 2: Write a report focusing on the relevance of HRM and the notion of developing people
- Explain the factors that are important for Human Resource Planning, and outline the areas of concern for HRP (10%).
- Explain the difference between recruitment and selection (10%).
- Discuss the importance of learning and development in an organisation (10%).
- Evaluate the different methods of training and development (10%).
- What advice would you give to a manager who is having problems motivating staff? (10%)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post Each participant to identify a coaching session or conversation with either a colleague in your organisation: Certificate in Supervisory Management & Team Leadership Assignment, TUS, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.