Economic Analysis of Spain:
- Population: Actual Count (latest), Growth Rates, Number of Households, Working Population, Age Distribution, Density of Population, etc.
- Income: GNP or GDP, Per Capita Income, Average Family Income, Distribution of Wealth, etc.
- Natural Resources
- Infrastructure: Transportation & Communication Systemsmodes/types, availability, usage rates
- Inflation Rates
- International Trade Statistics: Exports, Imports, Balance-of-payments situation, Exchange Rates
- Trade Restrictions: Embargoes, Quotas, Import Taxes, Tariffs, Licensing, Customs Duties
3 pages in total plus references.