For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan 2030 in general, its key focus areas / key programmes, and what it states about collective and individual actions. For your assignment, you are required to
A. Choose ONE key focus area / key programme listed in the Singapore Green Plan 2030 and explain its relevance to addressing intergenerational justice.
• Briefly explain what Singapore Green Plan 2030 is.
• Read up on what intergenerational justice mean.
• There are five Key Programmes of the Green Plan. Read the brief descriptions in the website.
• You must select one of the key programmes in the Singapore Green Plan 2030 and explain how it is relevant to addressing intergenerational justice.
B. Appraise possibilities of actions in that one key focus area / key programme of your choice from the Singapore Green Plan 2030.
• The Singapore Green Plan 2030 has provided 6 defined courses of actions to support its key programmes.
• From your chosen key programme in Question A, look at and find out the defined course of action or structured plan already in place in Singapore and briefly elaborate this defined course of action.
• For this structured plan, consider the method of governance, participation, and compliance.
• Examine this structured plan and provide details on the possibility (or impossibility) of actions to achieve commonly intended sustainable goals.
• Indicate how this structured plan appreciates diversity in Singapore for environmental sustainability.
• Is your selected plan able to play a role in global environmental sustainability? If yes, how so? If not, why not?
• Consider addressing counterarguments and challenges for your chosen structured plan.
C. Illustrate your appraisal in Question B with ONE concrete personal example, which can be an example of a possible action and/or a set of challenges for / contradictions of a relevant individual action. This example can be from the list in the official Singapore Green Plan 2030 or can be your own idea that is relevant to sustainability solutions.
• The list is found in ‘Feature stories’ under the tab of ‘Ideas’.
• There are also other examples in the given website in this TMA.
• Your concrete example can be your own idea that is relevant to sustainability solutions.
• Your example can show positive and doable individual actions and/or a set of contradictions of a relevant individual action. However, do provide possible reasons to address why these actions are doable or facing challenges.
• Your illustration here should connect to your appraisal in Question B.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .