Guidelines for Written Assignment
1. Students are required to write on the case study of the client and/or family that was interviewed and presented for the CMAL ICA Group Presentation.
2. This individual assignment carries a weightage of 50%.
3. During the ICA Group Presentation, subgroups identified and presented four (4) actual and two (2) potential problems. From these six identified problems, each member in the subgroup must select ONE actual or potential problem that was identified in the ICA Group presentation. Note that there should NOT be more than one member who should write on the same problem.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
Highest Satisfaction Rate
4. The assignment should contain the following:
– Brief introduction of the case study
– State the problem that will be discussed for the assignment and provide
evidence and rationale of the identified problem.
– Based on the selected problem, critically analyse and discuss the problem
and issues faced by the client and/or family.
– Provide focused management care plan and interventions for the client
and/or family. The management plan also should reflect your ability to
Official (Open) critically analyse the problems and develop relevant and focused interventions.
– Select and discuss one (1) of the following concepts related to the client
and/or family as appropriate:
• Case management
• Palliative care, or
• Care transition.
5. Students must integrate evidence from scholarly literature. A minimum of three (3) books, peer-reviewed journals and/or credible grey literature, and two (2) credible local community resource websites are required. In-text and end-text references using the APA 7th edition referencing style must be included
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .