The Measure of Economic Health paper
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA StyleLinks to an external site.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must utilize academic See the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & ConclusionsLinks to an external site. as well as Writing a ThesisLinks to an external site. StatementLinks to an external site., refer to the Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text. A total of four sources; chapters 4&5 are attached
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper guide.Links to an external site.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resource in the Writing Center for specifications.