Background Information for Evaluating the Lifting Situation
Examine the selected lifting situation as thoroughly as you can. Understand the biomechanically related issues from both the user’s (i.e. the person performing the lifting task) and the ergonomics specialist’s (i.e. you) perspective. Take note of the characteristics (such as size, weight, center of gravity, etc) of the object being lifted.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
Highest Satisfaction Rate
(a) Based on your examination of the lifting action, describe:
• the layout of the work situation, including but not limited to:
o type of lifting action involved
o frequency of lifting cycle
o the locations where the lifting begins and ends
o lifting posture(s) of the person
• provide photographic evidence of:
o the lifting situation
• provide diagrammatic representations showing:
o layout of the lifting situation, in both plan (top) and side views
o dimensions of origin and destination of the lift to be clearly indicated.
(b) From your examination of the object being lifted, describe:
• its physical characteristics, including its weight, size, centre-of-gravity, type of material, presence of handles, etc.
• provide diagrammatic representation with essential dimensions clearly indicated.
(c) Conduct literature review related to your lifting evaluation:
• literature review on issues relevant to this project
• greater emphasis on reviewing of relevant journal papers
• use APA format for citing the references
• marks will be deducted for inclusion of materials from the course notes.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ?
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
The postappeared first on .