SEMM1013 PROJECT 1 – BEAM SECTION MODULUS CALCULATOR
The section modulus equation for five different symmetrical beam cross sections about its horizontal neutral axis (NA) is given in the table below.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
Highest Satisfaction Rate
Write a program which accomplishes the following requirements:
1. The program must consist of five different functions, with each function corresponding to the calculation of each given section modulus.
2. The program should display a main menu screen which allows the user to select a beam cross section or end the program as shown below.
3. Upon selection, the program would clear the displayed screen and ask the user to input the required parameters for the calculation of the section modulus.
4. The program would then use the functions created in step 1 to calculate the section modulus and display this value to the user.
5. The program would then ask the user to press 0 to return to the main menu screen. If the user inputs and other numbers, the program will keep repeating this step. If the user selects 0, the program will clear the current screen and display back the main menu screen from step 2.
6. The user should be able to repeat steps 2 to 5 until the user decides to end the program.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ?
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
The postappeared first on .