Write a program in OCTAVE/MATLAB which accomplishes the following requirements:
1. Write a function to convert the Transmitted Binary into Transmitted Signal when it passes through a Digital Modulator. Name the function ‘DigitalModulator’.
2. Load the ‘transmitted binary.mat’ and the ‘bitnumber.mat’ files provided to you and convert the data from this file into a Transmitted Signal using the function from Question 1. Afterwards, plot the Transmitted Signal against the Bit Number using a Red Line and a Red Circle Data Marker. Label the x-axis of the plot as ‘Bit Number’, the y-axis as ‘Modulated Signal’ and finally, add the title ‘Transmitted Signal’ to the plot.
3. Load the ‘noise.mat’ file provided to you and compute the Received Signal based on your answer from Question 2. Plot the Received Signal against the Bit Number using a Blue Line and a Blue Square Data Marker. Label the x-axis of the plot as ‘Bit Number’, the y-axis as ‘Received Signal’ and finally, add the title ‘Received Signal at Mobile Handset’ to the plot.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
Highest Satisfaction Rate
4. Calculate the Power Level of the Received Signal based on your answer in Question 3. Compute the mean Power Level of the signal.
5. Load the file ‘oldpowerlevel.mat’ provided to you and plot the Power Level computed in Question 4 together with the Old Power Level from the loaded file against Bit Number in a single figure. Use a Green Line for the Power Level computed in Question 4 and a Black Line for the Old Power Level from the loaded file. Label the x-axis of the plot as ‘Bit Number’, the y-axis as ‘Power Level’ and the title ‘Power Level of Old and New Signals’ to the plot. Finally, include a legend in the northeast corner of your figure labelled ‘New Power Level’ for the Green Line and ‘Old Power Level’ for the Black Line.
6. Assuming the Transmitted Binary was the same, give one possible reason why the New Power Level and the Old Power Level from Question 5 are different?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .